Please solve the given debates.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- Children prefer watching television over outdoor games.
- They become couch potatoes leading to obesity and related diseases.
- TV viewing is a distraction from academic pursuits.
- Over-exposure to violence convinces them that it is a justified means of problem solving.
- They might grow up with false impression of reality as they are unable to differentiate between 'real and reel'.
- Parental guidance is not always available to help interpret television content.
- The use of poor language is common place in television programmes and influences a child's own use of language.
- Less human interaction results in poor interpersonal relationships.
- TV provides entertainment and relief from mundane work.
- All kinds of programmes are aired on TV: that suit everyone's tastes and choices.
- Many educational programmes are telecast on channels like National Geographic, Discovery, etc.
- One can keep up with the current happenings from around the world by watching news telecasts on TV.
For assistance on the remaining queries, kindly post a single question in one thread.