Use the correct preposition after each of these nouns and make sentences .
Please do it fast .... Experts ....
- Apology for :- I owe you an apology for my mistake.
- Blame on :- I am not placing the blame on you for this mess.
- Comparison to :- In comparison to Shimla, Delhi is very much crowded.
- Need to :- I need to do this work on time.
- Pity for :- I feel pity for the homeless people who do not have roof above their head.
- Compassion for :- Compassion for others led her to become a nun.
- Doubt about :- I have few doubt about the topic trigonometry.
- Result of :- What was the result of your hard work?
- Approach to :- It is another approach to this type of questions.