what are the basic five principles of treatment for diseases?
Treatment refers to the process of curing a disease or infection to bring back the organism to his normal health. Basic five principles for treating a disease are:
1) To reduce the symptoms of the disease. This is done by medicine, surgery, injection etc to relieve the patient from pain and suffering.
2) To remove the cause of disease. Removing the cause will result in avoiding the infection to spread further in the body of the patient.
3) To prevent the spread of the disease from infected individual to the healthy one.
4) To make the patient healthy again by helping him to overcome the effects of the disease like weakness etc.
5) To prevent the reappearance of the disease by vaccinating the person for that disease.