what are the importance of universal law of gravitation??
1) The gravitational force of attraction of the Earth binds all terrestrial objects to the Earth
2) The gravitational force of earth keeps the atmosphere close to earth
3) The moon revolve arround the earth
4) The gravitational pull of the sun on the panet keeps them revolving arround the sun
5) The tides formed by the rising & falling of water level in the oceans are due to the gravitational force of sun & moon on the water
Thumbs up ||||||||
The universal law of gravitation describes the phenomenon like the gravitational force between a planet and a star, rotation and revolution of heavenly bodies and galaxies.Cheers!!
This conversation is already closed by Expert