what are the properties of nylon, cotton, silk, etc.
Wool is used for all kinds of clothing, couch covers, bedspreads, toilet covers, tablecloths, and more. People who can sew use wool fabric for most of their creations because it is sold by the yard and is available in most craft stores. There are different types of wool fabric that is used for different purposes.
- used for making carpets,gunny bags,ropes and bags
- source of earning money.
- used as a packing material.
- Apparel - Wide range of wearing apparel: blouses, shirts, dresses, childrenswear, active wear, separates, swimwear, suits, jackets, skirts, pants, sweaters, hosiery, neckwear.
- Home Fashion - curtains, draperies, bedspreads, comforters, throws, sheets, towels, table cloths, table mats, napkins
1. Nylon is a high strength fibre. It is used for making fishing nets, ropes, parachutes and type cords.
2. It is used for making fabrics in textile industry.
3. Crinkled nylon fibres are used for making elastic hosiery.
4. Nylon is widely used as plastic for making machine parts.
Silk fabric is used for many different types of dresses, including wedding gowns, evening gowns and sarongs. In addition, silk can be used to make dress shirts, skirts or scarves. Silk fabric is used for many different types of dresses, including wedding gowns, evening gowns and sarongs. In addition, silk can be used to make dress shirts, skirts or scarves. Many home items are made with silk fabric, including sheets, pillow cases, tablecloths and throw covers. Silk fabric may also be used for draperies and occasionally as a high-end wall covering. When using silk fabrics in the home, remember that silk fabric is very absorbent and stains easily, so moisture should be kept away from silk.