what are the qualities of good breed of milch animals
Breed characteristics of milch animals:-
- Attractive individuality with feminity, vigour, harmonious blending of all parts, impressive style and carriage.
- Animal should have wedge shaped appearance of the body.
- It should have bright eyes with lean neck.
- The udder should be well attached to the abdomen.
- The skin of the udder should have a good network of blood vessels.
- All four quarters of the udder should be well demarcated with well placed teats.
Hope this information will clear your doubts about topic.
If you have any more doubts just ask here on the forum and our experts will try to help you out as soon as possible.