what as a narrator can i write an article on love faith trust from the lesson two gentlemen of verona?
ome pointers have been provided for your reference.
- The narrator’s initial impression of the two boys.
- Their willingness to do any kind of job.
- Their behaviour and innocence.
- The maturity they display.
- Their usefulness to the narrator
- The reason behind their hard work
- War had not destroyed their spirit but filled them with a new energy
- They set to build what was left after the war
- Love for their sister.
- Their regular weekly visits to meet their sister.
- Their making sure that they regularly pay for her treatment.
- Their dedication, sacrifice, selflessness.