what can we do to manage waste
Please find below the answer:
We can manage waste by:
1. Recycling the used products.
2. Reusing the products which can be used again and again
3. By Reducing the waste and buying the things which are only needed
4. By segregating the waste as biodegradable, non-biodegradable, hazardous and so on
5. By composting the biodegradable waste we can manage waste.
6. By adopting eco friendly practises such as paper or jute bags than using the plastics
7. By having secured landfills
8. Buy food that has less packing
9. Follow city's recycling policies
10. Donate the used clothes and other items to the needy
Hope this helps.