what conditions make life possible on earth ???
- prescence of water
- prescence of oxygen and carbon dioxide on sufficient amounts
- temperature diffrence between day and night is not extreme
- earth is located at a suitable distance away from the sun
- earth has an atmospherere having ozone layer to protect from UV rays
The presence of water, oxygen (the important components for the living beings to survive)and the ozone layer (protecting living beings from the harmful radiations of the sun) are the main conditions supporting life. Also, appropriate distance from sun, atmosphere(consisting CO2 and other gases) which help in maintaining correct temperature and enough gravity(not too much as on jupiter and not toless as on moon) are other important factors.
Conditions that make life possible on earth are -
1) Presence of oxygen and suitable atmosphere.
2) Presence of water.
3) Presence of a blanket of ozone which protects the earth from harmful radiations.
4) Suitable temperature for life to sustain due to correct distance of earth from the Sun.