what is an equitable distribution of resources in a society and why is it necessary? state two factors which work against an equitable distribution of resources.
equitable distribution of resources is the equal distribution of resources among all. it is necessary because everyone have equal rights over the resources.
factors against this are:
= influence of rich over the authorities
= greed and corruption
i hope this helps cheers!!
Equitable distrubution of resources is when every individual gets an eual right to access alll the available resources and is benefitted , directly or indirectly. Equitable distribution of resources is very important as we all human beings, whether rich or poor have got equal rights on the usage of the resources, it also avoids the division of society to an extent.
1 . Lack of natural resouces
2. Excessive consumption by the rich.
3. Profit motto by people exploiting resources.
1. there will be continuous flow of sufficient resources to every section of the society
2. resources will not be exploited at the hands of a few persons
Forces acting against it:
1. accumulation of resources at the hands of a few people
2. limited amount of resources in nature
1. Huge amount of resources in the hands of certain people and
2. limited amount of resources available in the nature.