Alorika Das , asked a question
Subject: English , asked on 1/7/13

what is the collective noun of chair?


Pratibha Kumari , Meritnation Expert added an answer, on 5/7/13

A row of chairs.

This conversation is already closed by Expert

  • Was this answer helpful?
  • 0
View Full Answer
Salomi Rao , added an answer, on 1/7/13
1 helpful votes in English

 Fold of chairs is the answer I'm pretty sure of it :)

  • Was this answer helpful?
  • 1
100% users found this answer helpful.
Alorika Das , added an answer, on 2/7/13

thanks Salomi :-)

  • Was this answer helpful?
  • 0

What are you looking for?