what is unintelligible and vaguely
Something is said to be unintelligible when it is not clearly expresses, articulated or understood.
'Vaguely' is an adverb that means 'in a faint or misty way'.
adj. vagu·er, vagu·est
1. Not clearly expressed; inexplicit.
2. Not thinking or expressing oneself clearly.
3. Lacking definite shape, form, or character; indistinct: saw a vague outline of a building through the fog.
4. Not clear in meaning or application. See Synonyms at ambiguous.
5. Indistinctly felt, perceived, understood, or recalled; hazy: a vague uneasiness.