What r d Deficiency Symptom of phosphorus,boron $ Cl- ?????
- Plants that do not receive enough phosphorus develop weak thin stalks that appear spindly.
- Plants suffering from a phosphorus deficiency may be stunted and short in stature.
- Purple veins may appear on the leaves or the leaves may take on a purplish color.
- Older leaves may appear bluish-green instead of the characteristic rich green of new growth.
- Terminal buds die, witches’ brooms form.
- Marginal leaf curing and deformation, and most commonly white stripes appear perpendicular to the veins on the young emerging leaves.
- The new leaves may have an incomplete lamina similar to sulphur and calcium deficiency with thickening of secondary veins.
- Inhibition of root and flower formation is also observed in the affected plants.
- Plants wilt early.
- The leaves of some plants show signs of leafspotting or mottling, while others will show an overall bronzing of the leaves
- With severe, the leaves may exhibit curling, shriveling, and necrosis.