where is kriyavisheshan??
heY ..I 'll try to help ya ;)
- what do you mean by kriya ? Its is an action word i.e. VERB
- What does visheshan mean? Its a word that describes a word ( visheshta batata hai) i.e. ADJECTIVE
- Therefore, Kriya visheshan means ADVERB
- DEfinition : Vo shabd jo kriya ki visheshta batata hai, kriya visheshan kehlata hai.
- Examples : Ghoda TEZ DAUD raha hai.
- ask yourself : horse kaise daud raha hai ? answer : tez i.e. fast.
- here, a verb (running or daudna) is being described by an adjective (tez or fast) ;)
HOpe I could HELP.