Why are we advised never to sleep in a room with burning coal fire in it?

We are advised never to sleep in a room with burning coal fire in it because the burning of coal emits carbon dioxide in the air which is harmful for us. Also, the incomplete combustion of coal can emit carbon monoxide which is a very harmful gas and can cause suffocation and even death to the person. Carbon monoxide reduces the ability of the blood to carry oxygen.

  • 27

Sleeping in a room with burnig coal is very dangerous because burning coal releases carbondioxide which will not let us breath and incomplete combustion is taking place in which carbon monoxide and many other harmful gases are being released which can lead to respiratory diseases and in some cases even death !


  • 3
What are you looking for?