why is water called a wonder liquid
- Water is a major solvent in nature.
Water allows materials to sit upon it for pollen, dust, water insects, and other materials.
- Wate is essential for daily activities and drinking.
- Most of the chemical reaction is only possible due to water.
- Living organism animals, plants, microorganisms, human beings mainly contain water that makes life possible on the earth.
- Environment temperature, rainfall etc are maintained by water.
There are much more other properties which make water as a wonderful liquid.