- Why was arc important in the constructing of an angle?...
- Why perpendicular line are in right angle ?....
- What is the use of angle ?... hope you can make me understand >>>>>>
1. Arcs help to measure equal distances from a point in different directions. Also, it helps to measure equal distances from
more than one points which is not possible using scale. Also, it helps to measure the opening or measure of the angle.
These things are really important while constructing the angles.
2. Lines which intersect each other at the angle of 90 or at right angle are known as perpendicular lines. That is why if we are
given with perpendicular lines then it is understood that they are at right angle.
3. Angle is all around us in almost every geometric figure. Angle used in construction of different things like buildings, vehicles,
tools, making boundaries of fields etc.