Write a bright and cheerful letter to a friend who is admitted in the hospital .
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- I came to know that you have been admitted in the hospital for an appendicitis surgery.
- I know it can be a little scary to be inhospital with a surgery planned in a few days.
- But, for qualified doctors, it is a simple procedure.
- Look at the bright side: you do not have to appear for the half-yearly exams!
- And you will get loads of cards and gifts to cheer you up.
- Read as many comics as you want to and as many cartoon shows as you like.
- I am sure your surgery will be successful and you will feel better soon.
My Dear Friend,
Please take my friendly salute. I have got a letter from your dad. He has written that you have been hospitalized, as you are suffering from fever consequent of a fracture on your right leg. Now you are at CITY NAME and I am at YOUR CITY NAME. I am sorry that I cannot go to meet you there. However. I am full of sympathy for you and I pray God for your early cure.
Dear Friend, please do not mind for the fracture. Because I learn that it is very minor case which can be easily tackled by the surgeons. Hence, you need not worry over it. I hope you will attain a quick recovery and will be soon discharged from the hospital. Fever is a natural consequence of fracture on the body. It will subside by a dose of medicine. So, there is nothing to trouble about. Of course you will keep bed-ridden for few days. But it is a boon in disguise. Because you were overbuys in outdoor games. Now, it will serve as a compulsory rest for you which will be be beneficial to your health.
Please convey my best regards to your dad who is beside you in the hospital.
Your Loving Friend