Write a bright and cheerful letter to a friend who is admitted in the hospital .
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- I came to know that you have been admitted in the hospital for an appendicitis surgery.
- I know it can be a little scary to be inhospital with a surgery planned in a few days.
- But, for qualified doctors, it is a simple procedure.
- Look at the bright side: you do not have to appear for the half-yearly exams!
- And you will get loads of cards and gifts to cheer you up.
- Read as many comics as you want to and as many cartoon shows as you like.
- I am sure your surgery will be successful and you will feel better soon.