write a diary entry about your first day at school.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your comprehension skills. However, these points might help you:
- It was a sunny morning and I was getting ready for school.
- I had lot of expectations from my new school.
- Also, I was a bit nervous as I was to adjust to the new surroundings.
- My dad dropped me to the school.
- As I went inside my class, I found all the other students giggling and laughing.
- I could not understand the reason but I was little embarrassed.
- I didn’t knew what to do.
- I looked for a place to sit and tried to be comfortable.
- Soon, there was a teacher and she tried to introduce me to the class.
- I got to know that she was the class teacher and also took the history classes.