write a diary entry describing your mother.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- Not a day goes by when I do not appreciate my mother and her affacetionate nature.
- She is my best friend, my mentor and guide.
- She is kind and generous and has taught me the importance of empathy.
- She believes firmly in community service: she and I volunteer at an old age home where we spend time reading to the elderly.
- She is a great cook and treats me and my friends to home baked cakes and cookies regularly.
- I do not know how she manages her time , but she gives equal importance to us and to her job as a conetent developer.
- She is my favourite person in the whole world!