Write a diary entry in about 100-150 words about the teachers day celebrated in your school.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- Today, we celebrated the Teacher's Day at our school.
- The teachers were welcomed with bouquets of flowers at the entrance of the school.
- The students conducted a special assembly in their honour.
- The programmes presented included songs, dances and skits.
- Many students read out touching pieces about how teachers had made a big difference in their lives and helped them grow into better individuals.
- The students of class XII took classes for the juniors and the teachers enjoyed themselves by watching movies and playing games in the audio-visual room.
- The school management gave away gifts to the teachers and commended them for their efforts.
5 September, 2015
I must admit that our school had the best celebration on this auspicious day. Ofcourse, The teachers are the special ones on this day. We students showcased a wonderful performances to our dearest teachers.
Firstly the dramatics club imitated each teacher, which was very hilarious. Then some juniors performed dance and sang songs for their teachers. Each and every student made cards showing their love for their teacher.
We also organized some sports events for the teacher to know their hidden talent other than teaching. Lemon And Spoon race, Tug Of War And other exciting games were put up by the students.
By the end of the day, The Student Council Committe Made A Huge cake for all the teachers, And the teachers were amazed.
Wow! It was a wonderful day. Literally the best day. Can't wait for next year
Hope It is helpful :")