Write a letter to the editor of a leading newspaper question written in pic. With blacvk pen
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
Refer to our website for the format of a letter.
- The percentage of people getting injured or losing their lives in road accidents is very high.
- Driving licences are issued to a great number of people, sometimes without the proper testing schedule being followed.
- Strict measures to ensure only the deserving get licence need to be followed.
- The defined traffic rules and regulations must be followed.
- Impatience and road rage lead to poor driving.
- Lack of tolerance is a hindrance in safe driving.
- Drunk driving should be a complete 'NO-No!'; in functions or parties, one out of a group travelling together must not drink.
- Offenders driving in an inebriated state under the influence of alcohol must be dealt with severely.
- We must learn some civic sense as displayed in Western countries as far as driving is concerned.
- Pedestrians ought to be given right of way, elders should be assisted in crossing roads and school children should be allowed to cross roads safely at all times.
- Traffic lights are for our safety and convenience and must be followed.