write a letter to the editor of English daily ( for publication ) to draw his attention to the corruption in Indian politics and administrative systems.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- I would like to draw your kind attention towards the corruption in Indian politics.
- Corruption is bribery or being dishonest.
- People become corrupt because of different reasons.
- Some of the major reasons include poverty and greed.
- Corruption is not only among the masses but it is deeply rooted among politicians.
- Our politicians do not hesitate to take advantage of their positions and fulfill their needs .
- In fact, sometimes they force others to turn dishonest.
- This needs to be stopped if we wish our country to progress.