write a letter to the editor of national daily highlighting the problem of stray cattle on the roads
This is a creativity based question that you must answer in your own words. However you can use the given points to elaborate.
- As it is there is a lot of traffic on the roads.
- To add fuel to fire we also have stray cattle taking a stroll down the already crowded roads.
- They also seem to like the traffic and its noise so they squat down on the pavement unmindful of all that is happening around them.
- Traffic jams and accidents are a result of such picnics by the cattle
- The concerned authorities should take stern action to stop all this
- Strict rules are needed to punish the owners of such animals
- Wider roads and better traffiic rules should be implemented to free the roads of this menace