write a letter to your sister and tell her about your new friend who is blind but very intelligant.
These questions focus on developing your writing and creative skills. We recommend that you frame such answers on your own. However, a few pointers are given below for your reference.:
- Met a friend who is blind and is my roomate at present in my new hostel.
- She is very supportive and helpful.
- I always feel free to share my sorrows with her without any hesitation.
- She equally takes interests in my day-to-day activities.
- She guides me whenever I deviate from my goals.
- She accepts and respects the way I am.
- She never expects anything from me.
We suggest you to post your framed answer from the give pointers ad post it on the forum for our feedback. We will be happy to assist you suitably.