- Deaths caused due to road accidents are increasingly on the rise.
- The heavy traffic on roads and the consequent chaos is a major factor that jeopardizes the safety of people.
- Speeding vehicles often meet with fatal accidents.
- Danger for not just the speeding vehicles but also for the pedestrians who get hit, usually without any fault of theirs.
- It is we who should shoulder the responsibility to ensure road safety.
- We must adhere to traffic rules and stick to the prescribed speed limits to minimize the chances of accidents.
- People must be discouraged from drunk driving; red lights and zebra crossings must not be ignored.
- Proper safety precautions like helmets and safety belts must be adhered to.
- In short, we must understand that our safety lies in our own hands.
This conversation is already closed by Expert
60% users found this answer helpful.