write an article on the topic internetaddiction is not good for health
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- A revolution has been brought about in the IT sector by the invention and use of internet.
- The internet has brought about many significant changes in the lives of common people as well.
- Its use has become so common and so frequent that it has taken the shape of an addiction for some individuals.
- They spend hours surfing the net for various things: information on different topics, chatting with friends on social networking sites and playing games.
- The digital medium starts taking precedence over the real world for some people.
- This has serious negative effects on health.
- There is no physical activity involved except clicking the mouse or the keyboard, lethargy sets in.
- People tend to become lazy and obese.
- There is great strain on the eyes, and particular muscles; it has been found that typing for long can cause arthritis and spinal problems.
- Mentally, one lives in the virtual world and has a warped image of real life.