write an article titled 'Don't be scared, be prepared: Dealing with natural disasters" using the points given below.
developement of decades destroyed in hours; less people die but more crippled and livelihoods affected; causes- extreme weather, poor developement, unplanned urbanization; be prepared-reduce global warming; insurance schemes, advance warning systems, buildings constructed to withstand earthquakes; educate people about evacuation, etc.
- Natural calamities are something that no one has a control over, and it is something that scares most of us.
- Due to the changes in climatic conditions caused by human interference, the unpredictability of natural disasters is something that wreaks havoc.
- Changes like poor development, unplanned urbanizations etc. have brought about extreme weather conditions that we witness today.
- The loss of property and life is immense in such cases, and the only way that one can cope with it is to be prepared.
- We should focus on reducing global warming and work towards enhancing the warning systems.
- Buildings that are constructed to withstand earthquakes are a smart step towards planning for natural disasters, apart from this, educating people about the protocols of evacuation, too can go a long way and help immensely.