write any 5 limitations percapita income related to economic development?
- It does not indicate the disparities in the distribution of income. E.g. the wide gap between the incomes of extremely rich and very poor people.
- It does not indicate long-term sustainability as non-renewable resources are liable to be exhausted.
- The method of calculating per capita income also varies among countries. This, it is not highly reliable for comparisons.
HOPE IT HELPS!!!
KEEP SMILING!!: )
1. It does not include infant mortality rate
2. it does not include birth rate.
3. It does not include death rate.
4. The data represented by per capita income is only theoretically possible and not practically.
5. It does not play a major part in classification of a nation.
6. It is influenced by population.
7. It does not give us any idea about distribution of income.