Write the meanings of the following idioms
1. If someone pokes his/her nose into something, he/she tries to interfere with it even though it does not concern him/her.
2. It means something to be highly enjoyable, desirable, or impressive, especially in a fancy or elaborate way.
3. It means to reveal something that was meant to be a secret.
4. It means to put maximum amount of effort to do something.
5. It means to sell very quickly.
6. It means to work in a satisfactory manner.
1. Poke your nose into something to intentionally try to find information or get involved in something that is private
2. The height of perfection.
3. To tell someone a secret or tell information before you were supposed to.
4. Used in a context to describe hard work and great effort.
5. Means to sell quickly and in large quantities.
6. To be sufficient for something