writing a debate
Q)Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on your children.Do you agree or disagree
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- There has been a revolution in the Information technology sector due to the use of computers.
- The children of today cannot imagine their lives without computers.
- Internet provides them information on every imaginable topic under the Sun at the click of a button.
- They can do in-depth study for a project, research a topic and explore different cultures and traditions online.
- But, some children get addicteed to playing computer games or chatting with their friends via social network sites.
- They tend to get distarcated form studies and other work and waste a lot of time.
- Sometimes, they are exposed to adult or violent contenet.
- Judicious use of computers under adult supervision can b e extremely beneficial.