you are a member of your school's social service league.you are visiting a nearby village to speak to the villagers how smoking is a silent killer of life , besides being drain on the limited income of an average man.prepare your speech and also mention how vital organs are affected due to smoking,howit is harmful even to those who do not smoke but happen to be seen with smokers and how we should educate people on the dangerous effects of smoking.restrict your speech to 150 words.
- Smoking is injurious to health.
-It causes respiratory diseases: bronchitis, asthma, lung cancer.
- Even passive smokers are effected by the fumes.
- It causes pollution and is particularly detrimental to the health of young children, pregnant women and the elderly.
- A sizeable sum of money is spent on this addiction and it means cutting down on other requirements of the household.
- Smokers gradually become chain smokers and look for any excuse to puff on a cigarette.