you are adi /aditi.your school has organised a 'blood donation camp' on world health day.various medical professionals were also invited to promote awareness about importance of blood donation.write a report on the camp and its activities for your school magazine in 150 words.
We recommend you to write down such answers by using your own ideas and thoughts. However, we are providing you with some pointers.
- A blood donation camp was organised in our school on the World Health Day, 7th April. It was held on the school premises. The arrangements of beds, sanitization, and volunteers were made.
- A team of doctors and nurses, ambulance had reached the school before time. The Blood Donation Camp was inaugurated by the Councillor of our locality.
- The students of our school and another local school, people of the city and some passersby participated in the camp.
- Fruits and milk were given to the donors. I also participated in the camp.
- Many eminent people of the city donated their blood in the camp. The entire process continued till 3 p.m.
- The Chief Guest expressed his viewpoint on the need of blood donation. One of the eminent doctors addressed the audience that donation of blood never make the donator weak.
- Blood collected in such camps can be useful at any time of medical emergency.
- The campaign ended with the National Anthem. It was successfully organised and many people were responsive towards blood donation.