- You are Anil Ghosh a student of St. Xavierâs School, Calcutta. You have just come back after a trekking trip organized by the school. Write a letter to your uncle who has financed your trip, on your adventures and experiences.
- Write a letter to your uncle who is staying in Los Angeles, California, thanking him for a valuable gift that he has sent you.
- You are a football player and have represented your school for the Inter school football tournament. Write a letter to your elder brother who is doing his higher studies in India, telling him how a last minute goal scored by you brought victory to your school.
- Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to take part in games and cultural activities as that will enhance the learning process.
- Write a letter to your to your father requesting him to increase your monthly allowance keeping in view the steep rise in prices. Tell him that the hostel fees has gone up, food is costlier than before, hence you need a higher monthly allowance.
- Write a letter to your friend in another city, who has recently won a scholarship. Points to consider:
v a great achievement
v exhort him to climb other heights
v pay regards to his parents.
v Hope to get a grand treat.
- Write a letter to a pen- friend living in Canada telling him/ her about the festival most popular in your country.
- Write a letter to your elder brother telling him that there was a drought relief campaign organized by your school. Tell him how you collected money and other necessary items which could be sent to the people.
- Write a letter to your mother giving her an account of the Annual Prize Day of your school. Mention what your role was and did it work out well.
- Write a letter to your friend who has met with a serious accident, inviting him to spend a few days with you as he is fit enough to undertake a journey.
- Write a letter to your friend giving an account of an unusual dream that you had.
pls experts it is both mix formal and informal
We attend to thousands of queries and due to paucity of time, it sometimes becomes difficult to cater to all the queries.
Here is the solution to one of your questions:
19 December 2013
How are you? I am absolutely fine here and hope this letter finds you in the best of health and spirits. I am writing this letter to thank you for the gift that you had sent on my birthday.
Yesterday was my birthday and early in the morning I received a parcel. I was very excited to see your name written on it and could not resist myself from opening that parcel. On opening it I found a wrist watch wrapped in a beautiful sparkling paper. I had always wanted to have such a watch and had been telling my parents also about it. My happiness knew no bounds on looking at that gift. I wore it school and even for the birthday party in the evening. All my friends also admired the gift sent by you.
I would have loved it more if you would have come here and given it to me personally. Try to come soon. I would eagerly be waiting for you. Give my regards to aunty.
Yours loving nephew