your friend has been recently gifted a mobile phone. He spends all his time playing games on it ignoring his studies and his friend. This is affecting your relationship . a)discuss with our partner how could u tell your friend what u fell and b) what you could do to resolve the situation
Such questions are made for enhancing your creative writing skills and so, you should attempt them on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you frame your answer.
- One of the greatest joys of childhood, is getting to explore the world outside the confines of your home and having fun while at it.
- The entire world is an unchartered territory, and being the explorer gives one immense joy and satisfaction.
- Most of my childhood has been spent, playing outdoors, and interacting with other children and adults.
- Not only does it keep you physically active and fit, playing outdoors is also a great exercise in enhancing your social skills.
- With the advent of computers, video games etc. children prefer to stay indoors, and this has in turn given birth to a new sedentary lifestyle, that is much harmful rather than being beneficial.
- We are producing a generation that is riddled with obesity and is socially dysfunctional, the rising cases on crime and violence in youth is also a direct result of such a lifestyle.
- It is best that we inculcate in the younger generation a love for the outdoors, and ensure that they learn about the world much through experience and lesser through being stuck indoors.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issue or difficulty while composing your answer. You can also send us your answers here for a feedback and required corrections, if any.