A report provides the reader with full description of an event or incident that has taken place in the past. It supplies answers to ‘what’, ‘when’, ‘how’, ‘where’ and ‘why’ the event or incident happened.
Points to Remember:
1. The report must be given a catchy title to grab the interest of the reader.
2. The ideas should be systematically presented in short and informative sentences.
3. A report must be written in the past tense.
4. It should be concise and written as clearly as possible.
5. Although marks are not deducted for exceeding the word limit, a speech should be written within 120-150 words.
6. Marks may be deducted for grammatical errors and mistakes in the spellings and punctuation marks.
7. Marks are awarded on the content and expression of the write-up. Therefore, special care should be taken to maintain the coherence, accuracy and fluency of the content.
Your school organized a charity show for the recent flood victims of Ladakh. Write a report on the same as a student of class IX, Amit.
Charity Programme in Aid of Flood Victims
Student, class IX
ABC School, 17 April 20xx
ABC School organized a charity show on 15 April 20x…
To view the complete topic, please