A Different Kind Of School
Answer the following questions.
1. Why do you think the writer visited Miss Beam’s school? (1)
2. What was the ‘game’ that every child in the school had to play? (9)
3. “Each term every child has one blind day, one lame day…” Complete the line. Which day was the hardest? Why was it the hardest? (9, 11, 15)
4. What was the purpose of these special days? (5, 9)
1. The writer visited Miss Beam’s school because he had heard a great deal about it.
2. The ‘game’ that every child in the school had to play was that each term every child had one blind day, one lame day, one deaf day, one injured day and one dumb day. This was done to make the children apprec...
To view the solution to this question please