A Different Kind Of School
Re-word these lines from the story:
1. I had heard a great deal about Miss Beam’s school.
2. Miss Beam was all that I had expected — middle-aged, full of authority.
3. I went to the window which overlooked a large garden.
4. “We cannot bandage the children’s mouths, so they really have to exercise their will-power.”
1. I had come to know a lot about the school run by Miss Beam.
2. Miss beam was everything I had thought her t…
To view the solution to this question please