A Game Of Chance
Answer the following questions.
1. Why do you think Rashid’s uncle asked him not to buy anything in his absence? (3)
2. Why was the shop called ‘Lucky Shop’? (4)
3. An old man won a clock and sold it back to the shopkeeper. How much money did he make? (5)
4. How many prizes did the boy win? What were they? (6)
5. Why was Rashid upset? (7, 8, 9)
6. In what way did the shopkeeper make a fool of Rashid? (11)
1. Rashid’s uncle told him not to buy anything in his absence because he knew that the shopkeepers would make a fool of Rashid and cheat him.
2. The shop was called Lucky Shop because the shopkeeper wanted everybody to try their luck. There were discs on the table with numbers from one to ten facing down. All one had to do was to pay 50 paise, pick up any six ...
To view the solution to this question please