Select Board & Class
What according to the poem is involved in the process of growing up?
what is the poetic device used in the poem childhood by markus natten ?need an expert answer please!!!
can i have a detailed summary of each stanza of the poem "childhood"?
Which do you think are the most poetic lines? Why?
can someone give me the summary for :
from hornbill (english)?
thanks in advance and if i like ur summary a thumbs up for sure. :)
justify the title - chilhood?
What is the poet’s feeling towards childhood?
what does the poet observe in the behavior of the adults does he approve of it?
What Did The Child Notice About His Mind In The PoemChildhood?How Important Was The Discovery?
Markus Natten's CHILDHOOD is a sensitive and nostalgic expression of the loss of childhood,discuss.
what did the poet feel about heaven and hell in his childhood?
explian the main theme and role of poet in the lesson in birefly?
IN THIS POEM WHAT DOES THE LINE"that's hidden in an infant's face" SIGNIFY ?
1. how does the poet's realisation that hell n heaven do not really exist caused his loss of childhood?
2. what do Hell n Heaven signify?
3. how did the poet come to the conclusion that Hell n Heaven have no real presence?
4. what did the poet realise about the adults?
5. how are the adults responsible in the loss of his childhood?
6. do u support the poet's claim as just?
7.what di the poet discover about his mind?
8. has the realisation about his mind gladdend or disappointed him?
9. explain "that were not those of other people but my own and mine alone"?
10. what dors the poet regret of?
11. where does the poet think he can find his childhood?
12. how can the poet relive his childhood?
what is the central idea of the poem "childhood"?
Is Independent think a step towards adulthood??if so how with referrence to "childhood".
how did the speaker realise the hypocrisy of the adults?
extract of the poem childhood?
WHERE DID THE POETS CHILDHOOD GO??
What does the poet say about hypocrisy of the grown up's ?
Why does the poet say that his childhood has gone to some forgotton place?
A line from childhood poem
"They talked of love and preached of love but didnt act so lovingly"
explain meaning of line??
what is the poet trying to discover in the poem chidhood?What significant occasions has he mention?
childhood poem summary
Explain "some forgotten place"
how did the realisation of being the master of his own mind help him?
explain the lines of"my mind was really mine"?
diffrent children "lose" their childhood at different ages.comment
Why do you think the poet feels that his childhood had hidden itself in a infant's face?
Please explain Childhood chapter of English Hornbill class 11.
how does the speaker feel about the loss of childhood?
how does the poet repent on his loss of childhood?
what is the poetic device- in poem childhood
what is the message of the poem 'childhood'?
why do you think the first 3 stanzas in the poem end with a mmark of exclamation?
Copyright © 2019 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)