Select Board & Class
Explain the figure of speech used in the poem "The Voice of the Rain
summary of the voice of the rain english of 11 class
what is the central idea of the poem "voice of the rain"
critical appreciation of the poem
how is the cyclic movement of rain brought out in the poem ?
mention all literary devices used in the poem voice of the rain ??
1.why does the rain call itself the poem of the earth?
2. how is rain formed?
3. what is the meaning of " altogether changed and yet the same."
4. what function does the rain perform?
5. how does poetry perform a role similar to rain?
6. explain "I give back life to my own origin".
7. describe the journey of the song.
8. explain "Reck'd or unreck'd, duly with love returns".
9. why does the poet keep the lines in parenthesis?
can i get a summary of the poem "THE VOICE OF THE RAIN"
What are the similarities between rain and music?
1. There are two voices in the poem. Who do they belong to? Which lines indicate this?
2. What does the phrase “strange to tell” mean?
3. There is a parallel drawn between rain and music. Which words indicate this? Explain the similarity between the two.
4. How is the cyclic movement of rain brought out in the poem? Compare it with what you have learnt in science.
5. Why are the last two lines put within brackets?
6. List the pair of opposites found in the poem.
what does the phrase " strange to tell " means in the voice of the rain ?
"Altogether changed,yet the same" what does this line mean?
justify the title of the poem "the voice of the rain."
What message does the poem "the voice of the rain" gives to the readers?
how does the rain give back life to its origin?
"Eternal, I rise impalpable ." What gives eternity to rain?
Q.1 In what way rain is personified as the harbinger of life ?
justify the title of the poem. in 50 words
WHY the rain call itself " the poem of earth "
why are the last two lines put within brackets?
explain "I Rise Impalpable" in the poem "the voice of the rain"?
how does the rain justify its claim" i am the poem of the earth"?
Justify the title of the poem "the voice of the rain"
Why does rain say, "I give back life to my own origin"?
Describe the never ending cycle of rain?
what happens when the rain descend down in form of showers?
for song issuing from its birth place after fullfillment wandering reck'd or unreck'd duly with love returns
What did the poet ask rain?
pls help me:
Critical appreciation of the Poem.(150-200 words)
1st Para: Introduction- Poet / theme / quote / title (20 words)
2nd Para: Subject matter (50 words)
3rd Para: Presentation / figure of speech / diction / symbols / message (30 words)
4th Para: Your critical views (50-100 words)
what does phrase "strange to tell" mean?
''I am Poem of the Earth'' What its mean.
how does the rain highlight its rise and fall?
summary pf the poem "The voice of the rain "?
what does the rain do day and night to the things
What figure of speech has the poet used in "bottomless sea"?
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)