Select Board & Class
pls give the brief summary of the canterville ghost .
i want the summary of the canterville ghost
I am looking for chapter-wise questions and answers of the Canterville Ghost. I searched the net but couldn't find what i was looking for. My precribed book doesn't have adequate explanations with keywords.
funeral procession of canterville ghost?
question from chapter 5 canteville ghost :-
1-what was the prophecy on the library window?
2-how did the canterville ghost (sir simon ) canterville died?
question from chapter 6 canteville ghost :-
1-the otis family loves virginia very much . what proves it?
2- virginia and the twins are poles apart.(elaborate)
the canterville ghost question answers
Question answers of NCERT The Canterville Ghost
what is the message of story canterville ghost?
Answer the following in about 150 words
what is the mystery of blood stain in canterville ghost
describe the different members of the otis family
describe 3 events in which the canterville ghost was successful in terrifying the people ?
1. The canterville Ghost is study in contrast. Jusify
2. Virginia holds a composite dialogue to bring 2 cultures together. Justify it.
3. Describe the universal message of the 'The Canterville Ghost'
PLEASE HELP ME ........... I WANT THE ANSWER NOW ITSELF.......!! PLEASE HELP...............
Write review of the novel "The Canterville Ghost" by Oscar Wilde.
"The twins were very intelligent and innovative in playing tricks on the ghost." Discuss how they always proved to be two steps ahead of the ghost in their planning.
why did mr.otis refused to accept the box of jewels?
Describe the Garden the Death?
desribe the blood strain incident?(canterville ghost)
Why do you think the family members try avoid talking of the ghost ?
how did the ghost plan to make his appearance on 17th august special ?
why is love stronger than life and death?explain with reference to sir simon idea about love?
meaning of tammany rising sun lubricator
Questions and answers made yourself from Canterville Ghost Chapter 3 ??
answer in 150words:
do you believe in this ghost story or is it about the courage and and steadfast beliefs of people like the otis family
summary of canterville's ghost
why was the mansion called 'Canterville Chase'?
What is the meaning of
"YE OTIS GHOSTE
Ye Onlie True and Originale Spook,
Beware of Ye limitationes
All others are counterfeite"
In The canterville ghost?
describe the funeral of sir simon ? (the canterville ghost)
how did the blood stain proov to be persistient?
what was the history behind the blood stain as given by mrs umney?
describe the ghost's meeting with the second ghost.
A short summary of the novel canterville ghost
What did Mr. Otis offer to the ghost? Why?
1. Give a character sketch of Mr. otis , the americanhaving the mature outlook ?
2. Briefly comment on the use of supernatural elements in the novel .
3. Briefly describe the first encounter between the Mr . otis and the ghost .
4. How can you say that the ghost of Sir Simon De Canterville is the most important character in the novel ?
5. Justify the title of the novel ' The Canterville Ghost' by Oscar Wild .
6. What role the blood- stain play in the novel ? Write about its dramatic importance .
7. Who is virginia ? How does she help the ghost of Sir Simon get saluation ?
I NEED THE SUMMARY OF THE NOVEL "the canterville ghost " IN 200 WORDS .
NOT CHAPTER WISE . SUMMARY INCLUDUNG ALL EVENTS AND TOPICS TOGEATHER.
PLESE HELP ME OUT GUYS.
what plan did ghost made to frightened whole otis family in his second attempt?
Describe the boyhood days of Booker T Washington
summary of never never nest
Why was Virginia affaired of the ghost???
why did the ghost decide to wear the antique suit of armour
1. What strange events happened as the Otis Family arrived at their new home?
2. Describe the canterville ghost's encounter with the Otis ghost.
3. Why did the ghost decide to stop renewing the blood stains? How had these blood stains become a job for the Otis family.
4. List the ways in which the Otis boys had made life of canterville ghost unbearable?
5. How does the attitude of with Virginia differ from the rest of the family towards the ghost.
Achievement of ghost
The ghost had "enthusiastic egotism of a true artist and he went over his most celebrated performances". What were these performances and why did the ghost try to recount them?
who was afraid of blood stain?
Why did lord canterville refuse to take back the jewels? What grounds was the refusal based on?
describe washington efforts to reach hampton to pursue his studies
how does the colours of the changing blood stain change the belief of the otis family?
the canterville ghost
long answer questions
1. what assessment do you make about the canterville ghost after reading the chapter?
Describe the career of ghost and his achivements over 300 years?
Q.1. Draw a pen - picture of the canterville ghost - on the path towards reformation .
Q.2. Bring out the humour in the elaborate prepations conducted by the ghost in the desperate bid to tane the twins .
Q.3. What were the reasons that made the ghost disheartened ? why does he cease taking interest in the blood - stain ?
Q.4. The twins are very versatile in planning ways to trouble and humiliate the ghost . What is their latest trick to frighten the ghost ?
Q.5. How did the ghost wish to show that he had not lost his influence over the stietons .
describe how does ghost prepeared himself for third appearance.
canterville ghost summary
what was the history behind the blood stain as given by Mrs. Umney?
In conteowing questions:t to the first 4 chapters of The Canterville Ghost,answer the follwing questions :
1. The Otis Family represented a typical American Culture. Justify it...
2. What are the developments that took place after the Otis family returned from drive??
3. Why was the Canterville Chase considered to be haunted??
Copyright © 2019 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)