The Living World
- The living creatures of all kinds are known as living organisms.
- For example, all plants, animals, and microorganisms are living organisms.
Characteristics of Living Organisms
- All living organisms are made up of cells.
- All living organisms require food.
- All living organisms show growth.
- All living organisms respire.
- All living things respond to stimuli.
- All living things excrete.
- All living things reproduce.
Differences between Living things and N…
To view the complete topic, please