Select Board & Class
What according to the poem is involved in the process of growing up?
what is the poetic device used in the poem childhood by markus natten ?need an expert answer please!!!
can i have a detailed summary of each stanza of the poem "childhood"?
Which do you think are the most poetic lines? Why?
can someone give me the summary for :
from hornbill (english)?
thanks in advance and if i like ur summary a thumbs up for sure. :)
Why does the poet say that his childhood has gone to some forgotton place?
What is the poet’s feeling towards childhood?
IN THIS POEM WHAT DOES THE LINE"that's hidden in an infant's face" SIGNIFY ?
What Did The Child Notice About His Mind In The PoemChildhood?How Important Was The Discovery?
what did the poet feel about heaven and hell in his childhood?
what does the poet observe in the behavior of the adults does he approve of it?
Markus Natten's CHILDHOOD is a sensitive and nostalgic expression of the loss of childhood,discuss.
justify the title - chilhood?
1. how does the poet's realisation that hell n heaven do not really exist caused his loss of childhood?
2. what do Hell n Heaven signify?
3. how did the poet come to the conclusion that Hell n Heaven have no real presence?
4. what did the poet realise about the adults?
5. how are the adults responsible in the loss of his childhood?
6. do u support the poet's claim as just?
7.what di the poet discover about his mind?
8. has the realisation about his mind gladdend or disappointed him?
9. explain "that were not those of other people but my own and mine alone"?
10. what dors the poet regret of?
11. where does the poet think he can find his childhood?
12. how can the poet relive his childhood?
what is the central idea of the poem "childhood"?
explian the main theme and role of poet in the lesson in birefly?
what is the critical appreciation of the poem 'childhood'?
how does the poet repent on his loss of childhood?
Is Independent think a step towards adulthood??if so how with referrence to "childhood".
extract of the poem childhood?
how does the speaker feel about the loss of childhood?
WHERE DID THE POETS CHILDHOOD GO??
what is the poet trying to discover in the poem chidhood?What significant occasions has he mention?
What does the poet say about hypocrisy of the grown up's ?
Explain "some forgotten place"
Why do you think the poet feels that his childhood had hidden itself in a infant's face?
A line from childhood poem
"They talked of love and preached of love but didnt act so lovingly"
explain meaning of line??
childhood poem summary
explain the lines of"my mind was really mine"?
how did the speaker realise the hypocrisy of the adults?
Please explain Childhood chapter of English Hornbill class 11.
how did the realisation of being the master of his own mind help him?
when does the poet feel that he became adult and mature?
thats all i know the poem ends with a note of finality.comment
what is the poetic device- in poem childhood
Copyright © 2019 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)