- State of a system is an equilibrium state if the macroscopic variables that characterise the system do not change.
- Two systems at the same temperature are said to be in thermal equilibrium with each other.
- Adiabatic wall: Insulating wall that does not allow the flow of energy through it
- Diathermic wall: Conducting wall that allows the flow of energy through it
- Zeroth law of thermodynamics : If two bodies A and B are in thermal equilibrium and A and C are also in thermal equilibrium then B and C are also in thermal equilibrium.
- It is a form of energy.
- The flow of heat between two bodies stops when their temperatures equalis…
To view the complete topic, please