Plant Growth and Development
- It is the fundamental characteristic of all living organisms.
- It is defined as a permanent process which involves an increase in the size of an organ or an individual cell.
Characteristics of plant growth :
- It is indeterminate (not fixed).
- It is measurable.
- Growth involves three phases – meristematic phase, elongation phase, and maturation phase.
- Growth rate: It is defined as increased growth per unit time.
Growth rate: It is defined as increased growth per unit time.
- Rate of growth may be arithmetic or geometric…
To view the complete topic, please