Board Paper of Class 12-Commerce 2013 Accountancy Delhi(SET 1) - Solutions
1) This question paper contains two parts A and B.
2) Part A is compulsory for all.
3) Part B has two options-Financial statement Analysis and Computerised Accounting.
4) Attempt only one option of Part B.
5) All parts of a question should be attempted at one place.
i. This section consists of 18 questions.
ii. All the questions are compulsory.
iii. Question Nos. 1 to 7 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each.
iv. Question Nos. 8 to 10 carry 3 marks each.
v. Question Nos. 11 and 14 carry 4 marks each.
vi. Question Nos. 15 and 16 carry 6 marks each.
vii. Question Nos. 17 and 18 carry 8 marks each.
i. This section consists of 7 questions.
ii. All questions are compulsory.
iii. Question Nos. 19 to 21 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each.
iv. Question Nos. 22 carries 3 marks.
v. Question Nos. 23 and 24 carry 4 marks.
vi. Question Nos. 25 carries 6 marks.