Board Paper of Class 12-Commerce 2016 Accountancy All India(SET 3) - Solutions
1) This question paper contains two parts A and B.
2) Part A is compulsory for all.
3) Part B has two options-Option-I Analysis of Financial Statements and Option-II Computerized Accounting.
4) Attempt only one option of Part B.
5) All parts of a question should be attempted at one place.
(i) This section consists of 17 questions.
(ii) All the questions are compulsory.
(iii) Question Nos. 1 to 6 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each.
(iv) Question Nos. 7 to 10 carry 3 marks each.
(v) Question Nos. 11 and 12 carry 4 marks each.
(vi) Question Nos. 13 to 15 carry 6 marks each.
(vii) Question Nos. 16 and 17 carry 8 marks each.
(i) This section consists of 6 questions.
(ii) All questions are compulsory
(iii) Question Nos. 18 and 19 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each.
(iv) Question Nos. 20 to 22 carry 4 marks.
(v) Question No. 23 carries 6 marks.