NCERT Solutions are considered an extremely helpful resource for exam preparation. Meritnation.com gives its users access to a profuse supply of NCERT questions and their solutions. CBSE Class 12 Accountancy NCERT Solutions are created by experts of the subject, hence, sure to prepare students to score well. The questions provided in NCERT Books are prepared in accordance with CBSE, thus holding higher chances of appearing on CBSE question papers. Not only do these NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy strengthen students’ foundation in the subject, but also give them the ability to tackle different types of questions easily.
Our Class 12 Accountancy textbook solutions give students an advantage with practical questions. These textbook solutions help students in exams as well as their daily homework routine. The solutions included are easy to understand, and each step in the solution is described to match the students’ understanding.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy Chapter 1 - Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy Chapter 2 - Accounting for Partnership : Basic Concepts
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy Chapter 3 - Reconstitution- Admission of a Partner
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy Chapter 4 - Reconstitution- Retirement/Death of a Partner
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy Chapter 5 - Dissolution of Partnership Firm