Select Board & Class
14) "If we delegate the authority, we multiply by two; decentralize it, we multiply it by many". How?(3 marks)
12) The business of ABC ltd is on large scale. Rukmani is the CEO of the company. She directs the marketing manager that he can take decisions to spend up to Rs.1 lakh in order to improve the performance of his division. For example, if the marketing manager wishes to run an advrtising campaignwithin the limit of Rs. 1 lakh, then his decision can be taken without the consent of the CEO. This authority is not delegated to the remaining departmental heads. After the umpteen times insistence of other departmental managers, they are provided with this authority. After some days, another decision was taken with which authority was further delegated by departmental managers to their supervisors.
(a) What would you call the authority given to the marketing manager to take decisions upto Rs.1 lakh?
(b) What does the change introduced in the organisation with the delegation of authority to all the departmental managers signify?
(c) The filtration of authority to the level of supervisors-what does this situation indicate? (3 marks)
limitations of organising ?
4) Ï big organisation delegation of authority is not required at all". Do you agree with this statement? Support your answer with suitable reasons. (6 marks)
i want project on a sole treder???
If we delegate authority we sim[ly multiply it by two , if we decentralise it we multiply it by many. ion the light of this statemnet explain any four points of importance of decentralisation
"Authority can be delegated but not accountability". Explain
"Delegation does not mean abdication." what does it imply?
(Answer for 1 mark)
How does informal organisation support the formal organisation?
Name the type of organisaton in which job description and rules and procedures related to work proceess are laid down.
Discuss the elements of delegation.
18) In an organisation formal organization is followed strictly where the employees have to work as per the directions only. The employees are performing under pressure.In your view, what changes are required in this company? (3 marks)
Decentralisation is an optional policy. Explain why an organisation would choose to be decentralised.
Enumerate any three considerations to be kept in mind while building an organisation structure?
What are the steps in the process of organising?
Name the activity which increases the role of subordinates.
3) Can an overburdened manager take help from his subordinates? How? Explain the three important things which he should keep in mind while taking such help.(4 marks)
what is span of management??
Why is delegation considered essential for effective organising?
A company has its registered office in Delhi, the manufacturing unit at Gurgaon and the marketing and sales department at Faridabad. The Company manufactures consumer product.Which type of policy should it adopt to achieve its target?
Draw a diagram depicting a divisional structure.
What gives shape to the organizational structure?
Can you suggest best B.Com colleges in Lucknow
Explain importance of organising on the basis of
1) Adaption to Changes
2) Development of Personnel
"Delegation of authority is based on elementary principle of division of work." Explain.
1) "Formal organisation is considered better than informal organisation". Do you agree with this statement? Give reasons in supprt of your answer.(3 marks)
Can a large sized organisation be totally centralised or decentralised? Give your opinion.
What does the term 'span of management' refer to?
Grouping of activities on the basis of functions is a part of
(a) Decentralised organisation
(b) Divisional organisation
(c) Functional organisation
(d) Centralised organisation
Which of the following does not follow the scalar chain?
(a) Functional structure
(b) Divisional Structure
(c) Formal organisation
(d) Informal organisation
2) Why does informal organisation exist within the framework of formal organisation? Give reasons for the emergence of informal organisations. (4 marks)
The form of organisation known for giving rise to rumours is called
(a) Centralised organisation
(b) Decentralised organisation
(c) Informal organisation
(d) Formal organisation
1. what is the process involved in building an organisation structure?
2. explain when and why the need is felt for having a framework within which managerial and operating tasks are performed to accomplish desired goals. Name this framework also.
6) Which term denotes "the number of subordinates that can be effectively managed by a superior"?
1. Distinguish between delegation of authority and decentralisation.
2. " Informal organisation structure cannot be altogether eliminated". Do you agree wit this statement? Give reasons in support for your answer.
3. In divisional structure , each division is considered to be multi - functional . Why?
Grouping of activities on the basis of product lines is a part of
(a) Delegated organisation
(d) Autonomous organisation
What is divisional structure? Discuss its advantages and limitations.
For delegation to be effective it is necessary that responsibility be accompanied with necessary
hi, from my opinion i think there should be explaination of each chapter like that of other subjects...so that we can understand the chapter more than the NCERT qns given!! plz reply to my request! :) :))
"Delegation is necessary in every organisation, but decentralisation is not." Explain.
the employees of manik ltd, a software company, have found a dramatic group for their recreation.. name the type of org so formed nd state its features..
"Decentralisation is an extension of delegation of authority." Explain.
Decentralisation is extending delegation to the lowest level. Comment.
what is organisation structure ?
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)